Help shape health and social care as part of our Advisory Group
Could you help support Healthwatch Brent's work by offering expertise, experience and knowledge to shape our priorities? We are currently inviting applications to join our Advisory Group. The Advisory Group works independently and plays a key role in ensuring that Healthwatch Brent is effective, inclusive and transparent in its priority setting.
Key attributes for members of The Advisory Group include:
- an interest in health, and health and social care services
- experience of working as part of a group, preferably within a strategic context
- sufficient time to commit to the role
- ability to grasp a range of information and evidence
- ability to display sound judgment and be objective
- respecting of individual and organisational viewpoints
- awareness of, and commitment to, equality and diversity and reducing health inequalities
- understanding of the need for confidentiality when required
Find out more and download the recruitment pack here.