Help protect yourselves and others. There is a wealth of information and guidance available online about COVID-19 and the steps we should be taking to protect ourselves and others in these unsettling times. On this page you will find links to key information from organisations such as the NHS, the Government and Brent Council.
Coronavirus: advice and guidance
For the most up to date information about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) visit the Governments website
To help stop the spread of Covid-19 remember the advice
- Hands – wash your hand regulary
- Face – wear a face covering
- Space – make space when meeting people
- Fresh air – meet in the fresh air
If you are feeling unwell, get a test and do not leave home until you get the results
There has been increase of scams and misinformation around the vaccines throughout the pandemic. Make sure you get your information from trusted sources. The NHS have put together a leaflet on what current scams look like and what to do. Covid-Vaccine-Scam-Information
When you are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine, you will be contacted by your GP or the NHS Vaccine service
COVID vaccination information
Brent Council has put together COVID-19 vaccination information for Brent residents, click here for the latest info
- Walk in service - There are several walk in clinics available for eligible Brent residents, Vaccination centres offering this service
- Vaccine and Pop-up Centre - In addition to the static sites, there is also a COVID vaccine bus visiting various parts of the borough, see the locations and times
- General NHS guidance on COVID-19
- Specific diabetic advice
- General advice in an easy read format
- Accessing NHS services in an easy read format
- British Sign Language (BSL) videos
The NHS guidelines and coronavirus resources have been translated in over 60 languages by Doctors of the World in partnership with the British Red Cross.
Emergency help and support
For Brent residents, Brent Council have put together a list of specialist support including for emergency childcare, domestic abuse, homelessness, or help for individuals with more complex needs. More information on how you can get involved or access help, can be found on their website
The NHS has put together advice to help support your mental wellbeing during this time.
- Tips to support you at home
- For tips to help you deal with anxiety and other emotions that you might experience at this time
Brent Council has put together a resource of how to support your mental wellbeing during the pandemic
If you are in crisis and need emergency help visit the Brent, Wandsworth and Westminster Mind crisis support page
Healthwatch Brent wants to hear from you about your experiences during the pandemic so we can inform health and social care services in Brent. We will share this information with different organisations to ensure services are responding to the pandemic and taking local views into account.
If you would like to share feedback with us, email email@example.com or fill in the survey